Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Welding Length:||525mm||Min. Diameter:||φ75 Mm|
|Max Diameter:||φ850 Mm||Welding Thickness:||0.2-6 Mm|
|Welding Speed:||150-1500 Mm/min||Speed Control:||Stepless Speed Control|
rolling welding equipment,
High Speed Seam Welding Machine Automatic Straight Longitudinal
1. It adopts lever pressurization or pedal control. Lever pressurization can make electrode move vertically.
2. Upper and lower electrodes can be adjusted inclinedly and its electrode arms can make forward and backward movement.
3. It adopts automatic control integrated circuit of precision numerical control electron for precise control of welding time.
4. It is based on spot welding of low carbon steel, stainless steel and its pressing.
5. Applicable to household electric appliance; Suitable for medium and small enterprises' sheet metalprocessing.
1. Longitudinal seam welding machine is professionally used for straight seam welding of various metal products. It has strong maneuverability, simpleness, convenience and reliability. It has smooth welding, good consistency, high efficiency andbeautiful weld seam.
2. The equipment is mainly used in stainless steel sheet, carbon steel sheet galvanizes zinc steel,cylinder longitudinal seam automatic welding work.
3. The longitudinal seam welding for the cylinder is docked with the longitudinal seam of the flat plate. It is suitable forvarious welding methods such as gas shielded welding andargon arc welding autolysis (filling).
4. The equipment is consists of longitudinal seam welding machine body, welding power, and electrical control system.
5. The automatic welding machine uses horizontal welding structure, that is, the work piece position is relatively fixed, the torch driven by the motor reducer to move the form of horizontal movement in order to achieve flat welding seam straight seam welding.
6. The welding process control is controlled by the programmable controller (PLC), automatic and manual adjustment
|Welding length||525 mm||1125 mm||1650 mm||2025 mm||2550 mm||3075 mm|
|φ75 mm||φ115 mm||φ150 mm||φ180 mm||φ200 mm||φ270 mm|
|φ850 mm||φ730 mm||φ1000 mm||φ1000 mm||φ1000 mm||φ1000 mm|
|Welding thickness||0.2-6 mm||0.4-6 mm||0.8-8 mm|
|Welding speed||150-1500 mm/min|
|Speed control||Stepless speed control|
|Transmission mode||Guide rail+gear and rack|
|Slide precision||±0.15 mm||±0.2 mm|
|Clamping mode||Key type Pneumatic clamping|
|Optional||1.analog control;2.torch screen+PLC control;|
|3.American welding source;4.china welding source;5.others|
1. Does your company accept customized offer, we have special need.
We have a very rich experience and strong machine tool research and development capability. We are very willing to offer you customized highly-efficient equipment as long as you have certain amount of needs.
2. What certificate the machine in your company get?
We’ve passed the ISO9001 Quality System Approval and CE Certification.
3. Does your company accept CIF price?
CIF price includes shipping cost of cnc machine which needs to quote according to the different destination port and various in different months. Please contact us when you have such need.
CIF price also includes marine premium which is 2‰ of 1.1*total amount.
4. What’s your methods of transportation?
For most countries, we will transport our machine by sea, as for inland countries, we may use railway or highway transportation. Exported cnc machine is all be packed by wooden case which can be fixed into a 40 HQ.
5. If the machine is out-of-warranty, how to charge the cost of accessories?
For the out of warranty machine which needs to replacement parts, we will charge according to the parts quotation. If you have any questions, please email us for consultation.
6. Does MC have maintenance manual and operation manual?
Each cnc machine leaving the factory will be along with related series or model the English instructions including maintenance manual and operation manual. Attached documentations may also include cnc controller instruction, parts instruction you bought(like rotaty table, oil cooler)