Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Boring Machine||Max. Load Of Worktable:||3000kg|
|Spindle Speed Step:||9 Step||Spindle Speed Range:||20-450rpm|
|Longitudinal Feed Step:||6 Steps||Spindle Diameter:||110mm|
|Spindle Motor Power:||5.5/7.5kw||Overall Dimension:||4800×2000×2500|
boring milling machine,
boring and milling machine
TPX61 Series Horizontal Boring Milling Machine 20-450 Rpm Spindle Speed Range
1. This machine is suitable for machining the parts of single piece or small batch production in the machine shop.
2. Drilling, boring and hinge hole can be carried out on the machine tool.
1. TPX61 series digital readout horizontal boring and milling machines are universal machine tools which can be adapted to machine casting, steel, and nonferrous word- places.
2. Operations include drilling, hole enlarging, boring, reaming, plane milling, spot facing, threading, and other machining processes.
3. The faceplate slide can be fed radically, which enables the machine to bore large size holes, turning outside diameters, and grooving.
4. This series of machine can be used in the industries of energy, metallurgy, mining, machinery, military, etc it is a reliable choice for machining box- type part.
5. Spindle of better rigidity, stronger cutting force, higher efficiency.
6. Optical sensor available for higher table locating accuracy
7. DRO available for both X and Z axes;
8. Automatic tool loading and unloading available as optional with spindle of ISO7:24 at 50 taper;
Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available, We need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
Q: What sales terms do you have?
A:T/T, West Union.
Q: Do you have instruction manuals?
A: We provide you with instruction manuals, electricity layouts, civil requirements, and machine drawings or Video Support,
Q: Once machine arrives at our factory what happens then?
A: We will send you a technician or engineer that will commission and install your machine, with training for your staff if required at a separate fee.
Q: What do I need to offload my machine from the container?
A: You are not responsible for the offloading of your machinery, and it is recommended that you use a reputable rigging company.
Q: What kind of controls/Parts do you use on your machines?
A: AMS, OMRON, Schneider, Siemens, and ASK,ABBA,OPTIMA(ITALIA),HSD
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, duration of 10 days to 45 days from date of order.
Q: Do we receive any updates while machine is in the manufacturing process?
A: Yes.Regular updates on progress will be sent to you.
Contact Person: Angela