Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Boring Machine||Max. Load Of Worktable:||8000kg|
|Spindle BORE DIAMETER:||130mm||Spindle Speed Range:||4-800rpm|
|Rapid Travel:||2500rpm||Facing Head Diameter:||750mm|
|Spindle Motor Power:||15kw||Table Size:||1600*1400mm|
boring milling machine,
boring and milling machine
Bearing Precision Boring Machine , Boring Milling Machine TPX6113
In machining, boring is the process of enlarging a hole that has already been drilled (or cast), by means of a single-point cutting tool (or of a boring head containing several such tools), for example as in boring a gun barrel or an engine cylinder. Boring is used to achieve greater accuracy of the diameter of a hole, and can be used to cut a tapered hole. Boring can be viewed as the internal-diameter counterpart to turning, which cuts external diameters.
|Spindle taper||Metric 80 (7:24 No.50)|
|Number of spindle speed step||22|
|Range of spindle speed||r/min||4-800|
|Range of facing head speed||r/min||4-200|
|Facing head diameter||mm||750|
|Number of facing head speed step||18|
|Worktable size (L×W)||mm||1600X400|
|Max. load of worktable||kg||8000|
|X axis traverse||mm||1600|
|Y axis traverse||mm||1500|
|Z axis traverse||mm||1500|
|W axis traverse (spindle travel)||mm||900|
|U axis traverse (Facing spindle travel)||mm||250|
|B axis worktable rotary||360°|
|Rapid speed (X/Y/Z/W)||Mm/min||2500|
|Measurement system reading precision(X/Y/Z)||mm||0.005|
|B-axis measurement system reading precision||0.001|
|Power of main motor||kw||15|
1. TPX61 series digital readout horizontal boring and milling machines are universal machine tools which can be adapted to machine casting, steel, and nonferrous word- places.
2. Operations include drilling, hole enlarging, boring, reaming, plane milling, spot facing, threading, and other machining processes.
3. The faceplate slide can be fed radically, which enables the machine to bore large size holes, turning outside diameters, and grooving.
4. This series of machine can be used in the industries of energy, metallurgy, mining, machinery, military, etc it is a reliable choice for machining box- type part.
5. Spindle of better rigidity, stronger cutting force, higher efficiency.
7. Optical sensor available for higher table locating accuracy
8. DRO available for both X and Y axes;
9. Automatic tool loading and unloading available as optional with spindle of ISO7:24 at 50 taper;
Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available, We need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
Q: What sales terms do you have?
A:T/T, West Union.
Q: Do you have instruction manuals?
A: We provide you with instruction manuals, electricity layouts, civil requirements, and machine drawings or Video Support,
Q: Once machine arrives at our factory what happens then?
A: We will send you a technician or engineer that will commission and install your machine, with training for your staff if required at a separate fee.
Q: What do I need to offload my machine from the container?
A: You are not responsible for the offloading of your machinery, and it is recommended that you use a reputable rigging company.
Q: What kind of controls/Parts do you use on your machines?
A: AMS, OMRON, Schneider, Siemens, and ASK,ABBA,OPTIMA(ITALIA),HSD
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, duration of 10 days to 45 days from date of order.
Q: Do we receive any updates while machine is in the manufacturing process?
A: Yes.Regular updates on progress will be sent to you.
Contact Person: admin