Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Stepless Speed Control
rolling welding equipment,
Automatic Portable Longitudinal Duct To Weld Tank Cylinder ZF-1000
1. Use the roller electrode to replace the cylindrical electrode of spot welding
2. Generate weld nuggets to verlap with each other and finish welding of workpieces.
3. AC pulse current, amplitude modulation current, three (single)-phase rectification, medium frequency and high frequency DC can be available.
4. Roll welding is widely applied to light gauge welding of sealed container of oil drum, can, heating radiatior, airplane and fuel tank, rocket and missile. (the welding thickness is within 3mm of single plate. )
5. The seam/roll welding is composed of welding spots.
6. According to different overlap of the melting cores, it could be divided into roll spot welding and air-tight seam welding.
7. Three stages in the forming process: pressurization, heating fusing and cooling crystallization.
1. Longitudinal seam welding machine is professionally used for straight seam welding of various metal products. It has strong maneuverability, simpleness, convenience and reliability. It has smooth welding, good consistency, high efficiency andbeautiful weld seam.
2. The equipment is mainly used in stainless steel sheet, carbon steel sheet galvanizes zinc steel,cylinder longitudinal seam automatic welding work.
3. The longitudinal seam welding for the cylinder is docked with the longitudinal seam of the flat plate. It is suitable forvarious welding methods such as gas shielded welding andargon arc welding autolysis (filling).
4. The equipment is consists of longitudinal seam welding machine body, welding power, and electrical control system.
5. The automatic welding machine uses horizontal welding structure, that is, the work piece position is relatively fixed, the torch driven by the motor reducer to move the form of horizontal movement in order to achieve flat welding seam straight seam welding.
6. The welding process control is controlled by the programmable controller (PLC), automatic and manual adjustment
7. Welding gun speed (welding speed) speed control by the inverter, can achieve stepless energy-saving speed, stable and reliable, low failure rate.
|Rated primary voltage
|Rated primary current
|Secondary no load voltage
|Max. welding thickness(mm)
|Max. force electrodes
|The distance of the electrodes
1.Does your company accept customized offer, we have special need.
We have a very rich experience and strong machine tool research and development capability. We are very willing to offer you customized highly-efficient equipment as long as you have certain amount of needs.
2.What certificate the machine in your company get?
We’ve passed the ISO9001 Quality System Approval and CE Certification.
3.Does your company accept CIF price?
CIF price includes shipping cost of cnc machine which needs to quote according to the different destination port and various in different months. Please contact us when you have such need.
CIF price also includes marine premium which is 2‰ of 1.1*total amount.
4.What’s your methods of transportation?
For most countries, we will transport our machine by sea, as for inland countries, we may use railway or highway transportation. Exported cnc machine is all be packed by wooden case which can be fixed into a 40 HQ.
5.If the machine is out-of-warranty, how to charge the cost of accessories?
For the out of warranty machine which needs to replacement parts, we will charge according to the parts quotation. If you have any questions, please email us for consultation.
6.Does MC have maintenance manual and operation manual?
Each cnc machine leaving the factory will be along with related series or model the English instructions including maintenance manual and operation manual. Attached documentations may also include cnc controller instruction, parts instruction you bought(like rotaty table, oil cooler)