Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Welding Length:||1125mm||Min. Diameter:||φ115 Mm|
|Max Diameter:||φ850 Mm||Welding Thickness:||0.2-6 Mm|
|Welding Speed:||150-1500 Mm/min||Speed Control:||Stepless Speed Control|
portable welding machine,
rolling welding equipment
Longitudinal Rolling Seam Welder Resistance 150-1500 mm/min Welding Speed
1. Use the roller electrode to replace the cylindrical electrode of spot welding
2. Generate weld nuggets to verlap with each other and finish welding of workpieces.
3. AC pulse current, amplitude modulation current, three (single)-phase rectification, medium frequency and high frequency DC can be available.
4. Roll welding is widely applied to light gauge welding of sealed container of oil drum, can, heating radiatior, airplane and fuel tank, rocket and missile. (the welding thickness is within 3mm of single plate. )
5. The seam/roll welding is composed of welding spots.
6. According to different overlap of the melting cores, it could be divided into roll spot welding and air-tight seam welding.
7. Three stages in the forming process: pressurization, heating fusing and cooling crystallization.
1. Applying adjustable stroke cylinders for compression to avoid CoIIision and damage 0f upper and below electrodes
2. Being drix’an by 3-phase step less speed electrodes. The welding speed adjustment is convenient and stable
3. Longitudinal and horizontal welding is suitable for requirement of different part welding.
Smart and reasonable internal structure reduces welding performance weakening due to heat
4. The rotation conductance or sliver axis tile provides excellent contact and reduces electric energy transformation in maximum.
5. Being widely used in hardware. Household appliance. Auto .Basin making, Can making. And other metal manufacturing and reproducing industry
|Rated primary voltage||380V||380V||380V||380V||380V|
|Rated primary current||95A||135A||200A||265A||400A|
|Secondary no load voltage||5.3V||6.0V||6.3V||7.0V||7.5V|
|Adjust method||electrodeless adjust|
|Max. welding thickness(mm)||0.5+0.5||0.8+0.8||1.0+1.0||1.2+1.2||1.5+1.5|
|Max. force electrodes||3000N||3000N||4700N||6100N||10000N|
|The distance of the electrodes||Negotiation|
|Welding speed||2m/min||2m/min||1.5 m/min||1.5 m/min||
1. Does your company accept customized offer, we have special need.
We have a very rich experience and strong machine tool research and development capability. We are very willing to offer you customized highly-efficient equipment as long as you have certain amount of needs.
2. What certificate the machine in your company get?
We’ve passed the ISO9001 Quality System Approval and CE Certification.
3. Does your company accept CIF price?
CIF price includes shipping cost of cnc machine which needs to quote according to the different destination port and various in different months. Please contact us when you have such need.
CIF price also includes marine premium which is 2‰ of 1.1*total amount.
4. What’s your methods of transportation?
For most countries, we will transport our machine by sea, as for inland countries, we may use railway or highway transportation. Exported cnc machine is all be packed by wooden case which can be fixed into a 40 HQ.
5. If the machine is out-of-warranty, how to charge the cost of accessories?
For the out of warranty machine which needs to replacement parts, we will charge according to the parts quotation. If you have any questions, please email us for consultation.
6. Does MC have maintenance manual and operation manual?
Each cnc machine leaving the factory will be along with related series or model the English instructions including maintenance manual and operation manual. Attached documentations may also include cnc controller instruction, parts instruction you bought(like rotaty table, oil cooler)